Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank you my dear friends

I celebrated my birthday 2 days ago. It was suppose to be in 2 hours time but who would want to celebrate birthdays on a Monday?... so i decided to organise it earlier. First, we went to Hanabi for dinner and then we went chilling out at Loof Bar at Odeon Towers. I think i had fun as we were drinking and playing stupid games with one another. The fun was started when everyone was daring to take the "dares", ya we were playing truth or dare. Let the photos do the talking

Outside Hanabi posing the first photo of the night

Thanks so much to my best friend for everything. I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Thanx E! And also for being so sporting in the game. I was so frightened when u went up to talk to the 洋人

Thanx R! U have the "potential"!

These party is fun because you both are there!

Thanx bros for coming too!!! Oh ya! Happy belated birthday Gerrard!

Thank you all for the delicious cake, and for giving me my new name...gorgeous...

Thank you gals! I hope all of u did enjoy yourself!

I would not say much about the truth or dare game. It is going to be just between those who went for my party. What i can reveal is, most of us did things that i think we would not do normally when we are in our rational self. I think we are really crazy!!! Hahaha!

Last but not least
Not to forget Ivy who came down to Hanabi specially to look for me despite her hectic schedule. I love the top alot! Thank you! Muacks!

Thanks Leslie for remembering and spending some time for dinner with me. Oh ya and the piggy speaker...sooo cute!!! Long time never see u le, i miss you alot ok! Must meet up more often ok!

Thanks Bernard for the dinner treat just now too. I hope we did not scare u off when u come to my party.

Oh ya...the time is 9.45 pm and i be 27 years old in 2 hours and 15 minutes time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear dear ping ping. Have a great great year ahead!As the years go by, u r definitely making improvements and definitely getting more and more gorgeous!! (Hence tot of dat name) :) Love ya. Muacks muacks muacks. Have a happy happy birthday!!!